Interactive Flat Panel SolutionOctober 28, 2019
IPTV-based entertainment solutions for hotels, serviced apartments, multi dwelling units and enterprises. We have extensive experience with planning and implementing IP-based video solutions and is at the forefront of In-room entertainment innovation with interactive features that seamlessly integrate with all major PMS and workflow management systems. We offer a flexible approach to deploying entertainment solutions to enable any hotel room budget to luxury to enhance their guest experience with interactive features.
Smart Hotel TV is what your valuable hotel guests will expect and demand. It is the future of any TV distribution in a hotel and with IPTV technology, you will have a wealth of benefits:
- Distribute free to view and subscription satellite or terrestrial television signals across your computer network to every guest bedroom, bar, conference facility or public area within a hotel
- Provide extensive set of local and foreign language TV and radio channel, in-house advertising channel to hotel guest rooms, common areas, restaurants and bars
- Deliver live TV and video/music on demand to Guest Rooms
- Prevent having multiple cables and network systems installed around your building
- Personalized Electronic Programme Guide: providing information on the TV channels available at the hotel
- Link directly to different PMS systems
- Shows information about various facilities and activities accessible within the Hotel
- View My Bill: A facility to view bill information at any time
- Messages: Can receive Messages direct to bedroom television
- Check Out: Simple “Check Out” for guests from convenience of their room
- Ability to integrate with room controls, such as lighting, air conditioning, blinds and more and enables delivery of tailored features valuable to the guest that will create comfort environment, a positive brand relationship and long-lasting loyalty.
- Opportunity to increase Revenue Per Available Room “revPAR” by enhancing features such as In-room dining and eShopping.
- Streamlining backroom operations through TV-based housekeeping functions to improve efficiency.
- Technology that makes adding future technologies/devices easy and cost efficient.